Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: reboot problem  (Read 2963 times)

sensuoustouch34

reboot problem
« on: October 19, 2004, 05:55:16 AM »
when I turn on my computer I get a message on my monitor that read " Attention on signal check input signal connectiuon or follow power save mode has been enable" Im running windows xp also the only thing my pc does during this is both lights on the cd rom and dvd player flash and the power light is on and the little red light that tells you that the pc is serching is on other then that I cant do anything I cant even reinstall windows as it wont let me get past that error message to set my pc up or run a Cd if there is any help for me please let me know

thanks
toattly ticked in portland :P

Joleen

Re: reboot problem
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 05:58:35 AM »
Is this a new installation of XP?  Did you install any new hardware/software before this started?  Are you able to get into Safe Mode?  At what point does this message appear, is it when XP starts to load or is it before that?

sensuoustouch34

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004, 06:05:51 AM »
no I cant get into safe mode I cant do anything this happens as soon as I turn on my computer I have been running windows xp fro two years I had just rebooted my computer when this happend

merlin_2

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2004, 12:42:26 PM »