Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Outlook problems, please please help me  (Read 2092 times)

benkouijzer

Outlook problems, please please help me
« on: August 10, 2007, 05:18:56 AM »
Hi guys

Outlook (office 2007) is driving me crazy,not sure if you have come across these 2 issue before/

1. I am constantly being asked for my username and password (see attached jpeg), I am 100% sure my username and password are correct, as I can logon via our online server without any issues. Its working fine to receive, but if there is a mail in my outbox, I keep getting prompted for password and it never takes it, just keeps popping up (making me want to throw the laptop out the window)

2. The above problem only started in the last 2 or 3 days (no settings have been changed by my knowledge) - but before this problem it worked fine here at home. However if I went to the office, send and receive didnt work at all - I just got a time out message, send and receive never worked, but again I could log on fine via the online mail server, and all other internet type things worked fine

any ideas guys?

Zylstra

• Hacker

• The Techinator!
    • Yes
    • Technology News and Information
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Outlook problems, please please help me
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 05:21:18 PM »
Your image attachment failed. Try putting it on www.imageshack.us (no registration required)

What sort of server are you using? (POP3, IMAP, HTTP)

Is your firewall blocking your connection? (Windows Firewall should not deny access. Try disabling any other firewall, and if that solves the problem, contact your system administrator)

(The