Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: .NET FRAMEWORK error!!  (Read 6984 times)

exceed01

Topic Starter

Rookie

.NET FRAMEWORK error!!
    « on: October 25, 2007, 08:16:02 PM »
    elow guys, i want to ask some help to you regarding on my pc. from which i change its motherboard because its motherboard before was damage. and after that i repaired its os. and after i have finished repaired its os there is an installation for "image viewer" that appears and it is asking for a cd so that it can continue its installation but i have no i idea about what that, so i just cancelled it.. after i have cancelled the installation this is the time that, ".NET FRAMEWORK error" has appear. can you help me how to manage this problem? plsss
    show me what you got!

programming_pat

Apprentice

• I like Rabbits and Guinea pigs
      Re: .NET FRAMEWORK error!!
      « Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 09:04:17 PM »
      .NET Framework Initialization Error: C:\WINDOWS\ Microsoft.NET\Framework\v 1.1.4322\Mscorwks.dll could not be loaded

is it coming up with this error?

have looked on google 4 u. Also found a fix. see this link!
      www.RegistrySmart.com

Deerpark

Egghead
        « Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 05:52:58 PM »
        You've changed the motherboard? Is the motherboard the same make and model as the one you had before?
        If not you should do a clean reinstall of windows, because Windows doesn't handle major hardware changes very well.

@programming_pat
        How is linking to some random (and not free) registry cleaner a fix?
        Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
        Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

exceed01

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 09:43:41 PM »
          .NET Framework Initialization Error: C:\WINDOWS\ Microsoft.NET\Framework\v 1.1.4322\Mscorwks.dll could not be loaded

is it coming up with this error?

no, its not that kind of error...  its just simply  ".NET FRAMEWORK error" because i cancelled the installation of image viewer that my computer is trying to install..
          and then there is an error message that appear. that states ".NET FRAMEWORK error"
          but anyway i will going to try the link that you give me.. maybe it will work..

thanks for this one.
          show me what you got!

exceed01

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 09:48:57 PM »
            You've changed the motherboard? Is the motherboard the same make and model as the one you had before?
            If not you should do a clean reinstall of windows, because Windows doesn't handle major hardware changes very well.

yes, i change the mother and this motherboard that i change is not the same as the old one..

oh my... is there other remedy for this one? i guess formating my hard disk is a worst one because i  have lots of important files in my hard disk and if i going to back it up i need to buy another one because it will not fits into 3-4 cd's..  :'(

show me what you got!

patio

• Genius
            • Maud' Dib
              • Yes
            • Experience: Beginner
            « Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 07:42:47 AM »
            Repair Install of XP

I suggest reading it thoroughly before proceeding paying special attention to the warning sections.
            Then print out a copy for reference before starting.
            Also make sure you have all your drivers : MBoard, video etc.

If done properly it will recognise the new MBoard (drivers will still need to be re-installed ) and your data and programs will remain intact.

Warning: Any mistakes made in this process and you may lose all your data so take your time and pay attention.
            " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

exceed01

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 08:14:50 PM »
              well, i have to follow that advice from you sir, thanks...
              show me what you got!

Kjasper91

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 07:49:27 AM »
              install the driver(CD) of your new motherboard... the .NET framework setup is there install it.. ;D

patio

• Genius
              • Maud' Dib
                • Yes
              • Experience: Beginner
              « Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 04:11:58 PM »
              install the driver(CD) of your new motherboard... the .NET framework setup is there install it.. ;D

Please ignore this advice. .Net is not on any MBoard driver disc.
              " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "