Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Help Me I'm Desperate-Unistall proplem  (Read 2858 times)

afib52nin

Help Me I'm Desperate-Unistall proplem
« on: November 18, 2007, 12:30:30 PM »
OK so I have Magix Music Maker 12 Deluxe on my computer but when it was installed this was a problem and I want to reinstall the program so it works fine. It is working but not to it's full capability and the program is asking me to reinstall it so it may work better. When I go to add or remove programs it goes to my documents and looks for the INSTALL.LOG and it can't find it I want to completely remove this program but I don't know no other way. If someone knows another way please tell me.

Thank you

I can't find anyway I just don't know any other way to delete this program completely I really want to start using this program but I need to delete it and I just don't know how.

Please help me soon I have been struggling to delete for two day already and this is my third day still struggling to delete it.

Anodoin

Intermediate

Re: Help Me I'm Desperate-Unistall proplem
    « Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 12:34:21 PM »
    Try reinstalling the program without deleting the other one, it may give you the option to repair or uninstall the old one from there.  If not, try just manually deleting the folder it was installed into, typically somewhere in Program Files.

afib52nin

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 12:38:40 PM »
    I have tried to reinstall like you said like three different times already but that wouldn't work for me it just made my computer freeze, but I'm willing to do the program files thing you mentioned but I have never done that before so can you please explain to me how I would really appreciate it I just want to completely take it off the computer then just install it like it had never been on my computer before

Broni

Mastermind
    • Kraków my love :)
      • Computer Help Forum
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 01:20:21 PM »
    Open Windows Explorer. In C:\Program Files, look for folder containing word "Magix". Delete whole folder.
    After that download, and run CCleaner: http://www.ccleaner.com/
    to remove any leftovers.
    Reinstall your program.

looks for the INSTALL.LOG and it can't find it
    That means, your program didn't install correctly.

buzzbomb

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 02:21:30 PM »
    HI
       Go to search type in muma12 download a prog called "eraser"
       http://sourceforge.net/projects/eraser/
        right -click on the application folder you find scroll down to
        the erase function click that run eraser and voila its gone
                                                                       hope that helps
       p/s: then run ccleaner

programming_pat

Apprentice

• I like Rabbits and Guinea pigs
      « Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 02:42:01 PM »
      let us know how you go with that