Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Network Knoppix  (Read 5173 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Network Knoppix
    « on: February 05, 2008, 07:30:36 PM »
    I finally got knoppix installed and I tired runing the network program.  It doesn't let me run it.  I tired reinstalling it.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
      • Me
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Network Knoppix
    « Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 05:41:53 AM »
    What (if any) error message do you see?
    Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: Network Knoppix
      « Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 05:58:24 AM »
      I go to knoppix network/internet -> network card config then I get Error- KDE Su Su returned with an error.  Not sure what it means.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres