Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Control multi-usage of Internet  (Read 2104 times)

frank0478

Topic Starter

Rookie
    Control multi-usage of Internet
    « on: April 14, 2008, 01:58:10 PM »
    I have 4 computers, with different user for different family members. All of them have access to the Internet. Our internet provider is now limiting downloads to 60G per month but the total download for us far pass the limit. Is there a software that can give me access to control the downloads on other computers using this one? Without installing anything on the other computers but gives me control to how much they download.

Please give me a list of software I can go through. It does not have to be free.

sundeep1811

Starter
      Re: Control multi-usage of Internet
      « Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 11:55:26 PM »
      iNet Protector is the world's number one tool for controlling Internet access. With iNet Protector you can restrict internet access at specified times or on demand. You can also password protect internet connection. Timer feature allows you to disable internet connection after a specified amount of time. You can limit which programs and features have access to the internet (for example, e-mail).

download:

[link removed]

Pass: [removed]

[recovering space - attachment deleted by admin]
      « Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 12:27:49 PM by Calum »

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      • Experience: Beginner
      Re: Control multi-usage of Internet
      « Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 04:11:43 PM »
      Sundeep we do not do that here. If you need any clarification please see the Forum Rules and Guidelines.

patio.
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "