Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How old are your brand new tires? Are you safe?  (Read 19458 times)

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
    • Obituary
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: How old are your brand new tires? Are you safe?
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2008, 07:39:34 PM »
I resent that.  Does that mean that street1 talks like he from da hood?  Sorry I realized I spelt it wrong.  Nathan

No,I talk like "Hey Maw!! Whurs the taters".Hain't Y'all Ate yet?

One word around here is a sentence some places.--->'aholebunchuvem'

Mayhap we should spend more time talking about bad tars.
Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2008, 04:29:26 AM »
    I dont think I have to worry since my where changed a while ago.  My sister let the psi get low in one an it ended up blowing it.  She had to get me four new ones.   Its a subaru.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• Obituary
    « Reply #47 on: August 03, 2008, 06:21:53 AM »
    I dont think I have to worry since my where changed a while ago.  My sister let the psi get low in one an it ended up blowing it.  She had to get me four new ones.   Its a subaru.

Do they make Subaru tires ????
    Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2008, 06:01:26 PM »
      ?????????  Who?  I mean its common for a car so of corse they'll have them I dont know about you.  Its not like you can get special tires.  Yes size an type matter but its not like if ford made there own that they be much differnt from a dodge.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• Obituary
      « Reply #49 on: August 03, 2008, 06:39:47 PM »
      ?????????  Who?  I mean its common for a car so of corse they'll have them I dont know about you.  Its not like you can get special tires.  Yes size an type matter but its not like if ford made there own that they be much differnt from a dodge.

Shame ain't it ? I wanted to get me some Monte Carlo tires..... ????

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2008, 06:47:39 PM »
        Never said you cant just dont now about these things.  As long as it gets from a to b an runs.   ;)

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• Obituary
        « Reply #51 on: August 04, 2008, 04:56:13 PM »
        Never said you cant just dont now about these things.  As long as it gets from a to b an runs.   ;)

How do you make a tire run ?

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2008, 04:12:50 AM »
          giveing it things that make it go?  ;)