Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: New Ulity  (Read 1935 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

New Ulity
    « on: October 22, 2008, 10:33:50 AM »
    I like to add a new program thats better then everst almost.  It works in alot of the same way without haveing to be online when it isnt possible.  Cpu-Z  recommened by mike myers an brought to you by me, thanks bob.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

tech.kyle

Rookie

Re: New Ulity
      « Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 05:24:18 AM »
      CPU-Z has been around for a very long while and has been especially popular in with the overclockers.  CPUID makes a lot of great software. I've been a fan of ClockGen and HWMonitor ever since I discovered them.

http://www.cpuid.com/

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: New Ulity
        « Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 02:49:52 PM »
        Interseting I myself have only learned about it a while back so.  Thanks for provideing the link.
        Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres