Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: universal serial bus controllers  (Read 4128 times)

ru ru

Topic Starter

universal serial bus controllers
    « on: November 27, 2008, 10:00:47 PM »
    Although I am using Win XP to send this question, (and I have a similar problem with XP) I am attempting to resolve this particular problem on my older computer running Win 98 2nd ed.  The Problem : USB Root Hub, It has that little yellow marking next to it in System Properties. ( I'm somewhat confused from all the researching ) but I KNOW it said it was disabled, and then another report said the current driver was insufficient, but when I went to intel to download a current one, none was available ? This seems to be the only item I can find a problem with, and I'm not even sure it will help me clear up the problem of unclear and hazy pictures ( for a poor report of what I see) but I do know that the root hub problem is driving me to drink ON BOTH MACHINES, and needs to be corrected. I wonder if possibly it's something I am doing to cause this problem on BOTH machines ? 

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
      • Obituary
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: universal serial bus controllers
    « Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 10:28:52 PM »
    If you have Windows 98 SE try the nusb33 drivers.

GoHere
    Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

ru ru

Topic Starter

Re: universal serial bus controllers
      « Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 03:26:43 PM »
      I went there, it seems very scary ! Too many replys about their computers being messed up after using their downloads. But I thank you for your reply.