Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Network Walkman Driver Problem  (Read 4986 times)

mariposa

Network Walkman Driver Problem
« on: April 03, 2005, 05:59:16 PM »
I have recently got a network walkman audioplayer. NW HD3. I have loaded the software which is fine but I am unable to connect the device to the computer because it says that the drivers are not digitally signed. I click 'continue anyway' but at the end of installation it comes up with the following error message:
An error occured during the installation of this device. A service installation section in this INF is invalid.
When I check the device in device manager it has a black exclamation mark and comes up with an error code 28 drivers not installed it asks if i want to update driver and i say yes. It searches the CD for the driver and then goes through the whole installation again. Can anyone help please?
I have checked the Sony website and downloaded the driver from there but it still doesn't work. >:( My OS is windows XP and I have downloaded service pack 2 recently. Could this have anything to do with it? I wouldd appreciate any help has a I dont really want to take this player back. :(