Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Problem with getting sound out of motherboard...  (Read 1990 times)

msglobe81

Topic Starter

Rookie

Problem with getting sound out of motherboard...
    « on: December 26, 2008, 12:28:05 PM »
    i posted something about this the other day and a moderator locked it saying that we cant deal with pirated software issues. It seems that they should read these posts a little more thuroughly since I am not using a pirated version of vista. Here is the original post. Please read it all the way through before locking the thread again....

So i built this computer a while ago. Originally I had a downloaded version of vista on it but was having alot of problems with it so I decided to change the OS. I downloaded a different version of vista that was modded and put it on the computer. Before switching to the new OS my sound worked fine but afterwards I cant get a thing out of the speakers. Since then I have installed a store bought legitimate version of Vista on the computer but the sound is still not working. I have plugged the speakers into a different computer and they are working fine... I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and unplugged the speakers and plugged them back in about a billion times but am still getting the same result. Anyone have any ideas?

Like I said, that is the original post. I am still having the same issue. I have continued to try to uninstall drivers, checked every plug for the speakers and I am still getting no sound. When I go to plug the speakers in I am getting feedback and i know the speakers arent bad since they will work on my other computer.... Please help!!