Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I HAD adobe flash player and now I can't reinstall it  (Read 2583 times)

WithHope

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

I HAD adobe flash player and now I can't reinstall it
    « on: January 03, 2009, 04:59:30 PM »
    I had adobe flash player on my account then I switched to the other one because the internet found a connection better on there (my computer is just crazy) I went to youtube and it said I needed adobe flashplayer to play a viedo (on my other user account) So I clicked the install button and got it. BUT NOW MY OTHER USER ACCOUNT DOESN'T HAVE  adobe flash player and I can't do any flash stufff like meez or youtube or imvu.
    HELP!!! :'(

killerb255

Adviser
      • Experience: Expert
      Re: I HAD adobe flash player and now I can't reinstall it
      « Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 05:13:18 PM »
      Address your Windows Genuine Advantage problem in your previous topic first.  Once that's fixed, uninstall any previous versions of Adobe Flash Player (Start -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs -> Adobe Flash Player 9 or 10), then reinstall.
      Quote from: talontromper
      Part of the problem is most people don't generally deal with computer problems. So for most they think that close enough is good enough.

Broni

Mastermind
      • Kraków my love :)
        • Computer Help Forum
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Experienced
      Re: I HAD adobe flash player and now I can't reinstall it
      « Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 06:17:26 PM »
      It's better to use this: http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14157 Flash removal tool, than Add\Remove. In Adobe Flash case, Add\Remove usually fails to uninstall it completely.