Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: safe mode with networking  (Read 2507 times)

dipesh

Topic Starter

Rookie

safe mode with networking
    « on: February 09, 2009, 08:49:52 AM »
    with windows vista i had audio problems ..hence i reinstalled the audio drivers .it worked for me but the next day i get message windows could not load normally ..hence i did system restore using vista dvd ...but to no effect .........i tried F8 ..but that doesnt seem to work ..i am lookin for commandline ways so that if i gfet into safe mode with command prompt and then with a particular command i can make the computer restart system in safe mode /
    Thanks  ???

mroilfield

Mentor
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: safe mode with networking
    « Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 08:58:41 AM »
    Ok let me see if I understand you correctly.

You are looking for command lines to use so that if you get into safe mode with command prompt you will be able to restart your comp in safe mode  ???
    You can't fix Stupid!!!

gold

Beginner

• the world has ears...
      • help computer
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: safe mode with networking
    « Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 09:53:47 AM »
    I don't want to tell you how to troubleshoot your problem, but it sounds like you may be trying an approach that is more difficult than your situation.

Let me state your problem and you fill in my blanks:

Your Windows Vista system works without any problems ;)
    One day, you don't hear any audio, you check the settings and can't find any problems there, so you reinstall your audio drivers.
    That fixes the problem, so you listen to music, browse the internet, maybe watch a movie, and shut down the computer for the night.
    Next day, Windows can not load normally.
    You use the Vista DVD to perform a system restore.  This has no effect whatsoever.
    You still cannot boot to Windows Vista.
    computer problem?
    mr. hope will help

if you are experiencing an error message, google that message.