Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Computer wont start??????? HELP WOULD BE APRECIATED  (Read 1857 times)

Kirby89

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Computer wont start??????? HELP WOULD BE APRECIATED
    « on: March 01, 2009, 01:52:00 AM »
     Ok so i was playing an online game called counter strike source. well the screen started turning green had green dots in the form of lines. looking very similar to the matrix. so i exited out of the game and it was on the desktop. well i restarted the computer and it was still there.(even on the windows load-up page)  well after i restarted it later on the dots werent there but then windows wouldnt load. you know usually it takes about 7 or 8 seconds for it to load where the windows symbol and progress bar is. well it would only load for like 2 seconds and the page would do kind of a weird movement. as if it was a tv being shut of. would skitch to the side and shut off. well then the monitors would turn off and back on where the windows log-in is suppose to be. but it never shows up. just stays blue. I left the computer off through the night and now it like doesnt hold a charge...hard to explain if i leave it off for a while it will start but if i start it and try and restart it then the fans spin for a second then it just shuts off.  if anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know. thank you very much for your help.
    « Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 02:16:19 AM by Kirby89 »

Dusty

Egghead

• I could if she would, but she won't so I don't.
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Computer wont start??????? HELP WOULD BE APRECIATED
    « Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 02:44:28 AM »
    This looks like a double (triple?) post on the same subject.  You haven't responded to the query here.  Please continue there.

One good deed is worth more than a year of good intentions.