Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Asus CUW-AM drivers  (Read 9222 times)

rexjallo

Topic Starter

Rookie

Asus CUW-AM drivers
    « on: March 10, 2009, 07:22:21 PM »
    Hi everyone, can someone help me find my motherboard (Asus CUW-AM) drivers, i can't find it even in the manufacturer website. I'm using win xp in my computer, could someone tell where i can download it for free? coz other sites requires a payment and my budget is really tight  ;). Any response is highly appreciated. Thanks......

GlitchPC

Re: Asus CUW-AM drivers
    « Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 07:27:08 PM »
    This motherboard is used in HP Pavillion PCs...http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=bph07170

If this mobo came out of an HP machine...and you know its model number...you should be able to get the drivers you need from the HP site.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

computeruler

Egghead

• Yes
      • Yes
    • Experience: Experienced

rexjallo

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »
      Thanks for the reply but hp pavilion 7845 motherboard model is P3928A not CUW-AM ;)

GlitchPC

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 08:54:26 PM »
      I hate to tell you this, rexjallo, but the board you're referring to is an Asus board, for that model Pavilion:  Motherboard Manufacturer

Also...if you want the drivers for this board, go here:  Software & Drivers

rexjallo

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 09:07:18 PM »
        yes that's what i'm trying to tell, but i only got my integrated video driver for my mobo. do u have any idea where i can find it's onboard audio driver for win xp?

GlitchPC

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 09:10:46 PM »
        Download Everest Free from here:  http://majorgeeks.com/download4181.html

Install and run the program by having it scan your system for hardware.  Post the results of the scan here.