Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: CANNOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING  (Read 2382 times)

Tigerlily

Topic Starter

CANNOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING
    « on: November 18, 2009, 01:58:41 AM »
    So I recently just formatted my computer and reinstalled windows xp service pack 1 with the disks that came with my Gateway computer.  I read the book and followed the directions on how to reinstall windows and everything went alright except an error message while installing the drivers. The message said: Trapped Exception in TPKCOPYFORM::fCopywDelete. But it seemed like everything installed fine. Now I can access the internet but I can't download anything when I try to download something it shows up as page cannot be displayed. The only thing I was able to download was firefox, but I cannot download anything else. I tried reinstalling windows xp 3 times. Each time the exact same thing happens. Can anyone help me? Please =(

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru

Tigerlily

Topic Starter

Re: CANNOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING
      « Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 01:23:11 PM »
      Thanks, but It doesnt say that when I try to do a windows update but when I was installing windows. Also im running on xp not 98 and I can't do any of the steps and I can't download the file!!!