Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Best subscription Anti-Virus  (Read 2954 times)

spock

Topic Starter

Intermediate

Best subscription Anti-Virus
    « on: January 06, 2010, 07:13:12 PM »
      I have tried several free anti-virus programs and have found that most of them just don't cut the mustard.
    I prefer one that you make a one-time payment and can use it on as many computers as you want to, but if you have to pay a minimum yearly subscription, that's okay, too. PCW rated 5 AV programs from best to worst-
    G-Data, Symantic Norton AV 2010, Kapersky AV 2010, Bit Defender AV 2010, and Panda AV Pro 2010.  Users nearly 2-1 didn't like G-Data.
      I used Avg for many years and it didn't catch all problems. Then I went to Avira.  When working on other people's computers, I've found Norton AV a bear to remove.  Plus, they want to keep charging on your credit card. Any feedback on NOD?
    "It's always something!"-Gilda Radner

Ironman

Hopeful
    • Virtus, Veneratio, Fidelitas
      • Yes
      • My Personal Site
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Best subscription Anti-Virus
    « Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 07:31:01 PM »
    I never tried NOD, but I have Kaspersky and I think its the best subscription Internet Security Suite and I never had any problems with Kaspersky and my PC still has high performance and no viruses.