Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My computer jumps  (Read 2098 times)

camspam19

Topic Starter

Starter

My computer jumps
    « on: January 17, 2010, 07:41:11 PM »
    When I have multiple apps running like 4 web browsers or 2 web browser, microsoft word, and my computer the computer would jump. I would be typing something while on the web and suddenly im typing on microsoft word. When i would click back to the browser it would jump again to one of the open apps. its not the curser jumping but its like its rotating through each app that i have open. Anyone know how I can fix this? or at least understand what im asking?

JJ 3000

Egghead
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: My computer jumps
    « Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 10:32:12 PM »
    Help us help you. Below is additional information and suggestions on what you should list when asking a question on the Computer Hope forums.

What operating system are you using? For example if you’re using Microsoft Windows, what version are you using?

If you're getting an error what is the error message?

Basic details on your computer, manufacturer (Dell, HP, custom built), how much RAM, CPU (Intel/AMD), etc.

If you're having a problem with a software program, game, or utility what version is it? If you're using  Windows this information can often be determined by pressing the F1 key.

If you're having problems with a hardware device such as a printer, modem, video card, etc. mention if you have tried the latest drivers.

When did the issue start occurring? Did you recently install a program, new hardware device, or visit a web page?
    Save a Life!
    Adopt a homeless pet.
    http://www.petfinder.com/