Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Motherboard Installation error  (Read 3748 times)

Frejoh466

Topic Starter

Hopeful

• Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
Motherboard Installation error
« on: February 04, 2010, 06:04:15 AM »
I did just get my new motherboard and installed it, but my Cd-ROM driver is not so healthy so when I had to restart computer to continue the installation of the motherboard it wouldn't finish the installation so I downloaded them and installed them whitout having to restart the computer.

anyway every time I start my computer I get a error message "C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Temp\134539Log.iniis lost" I guess there are a lost file that my computer is trying to read every time, but can I get it to stop trying to read it every time?
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Motherboard Installation error
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 07:03:04 AM »
You will need to borrow and/or replace that CDRom unit to do a proper install...
There's no telling how many system files are missing and you will get only 1 error at a time...this could go on for days.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Frejoh466

Topic Starter

Hopeful

• Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 07:50:49 AM »
There's no telling how many system files are missing and you will get only 1 error at a time...this could go on for days.

No, the error message is the same as the last one. But I guess I will re-install them when I feel like it.

Thanks for the help tho.
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

lectrocrew

Mentor

• ole dog learning new tricks
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • My first self-built computer
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 08:48:48 PM »
when I feel like it.