Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Orange Email problem  (Read 3504 times)

florence

Topic Starter

Orange Email problem
    « on: February 01, 2010, 02:23:01 PM »
    Hi, I can log into my Orange home page no prob, I then click the link to my Email account then a full page security mess comes up and tells me There is a problem with this websites security cert. The security cert presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid, Ive never had this prob before with Orange I've tried changing the time on my computer clock and system restore but nothing has helped any ideas please

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Orange Email problem
    « Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 01:06:55 PM »
    More info would be helpful.  Does Orange mean http://www.orange.co.uk/?  Do you use always access your email via their webmail logon, in other words, via your web browser? 
    There is a problem with this websites security cert. The security cert presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid, Ive never had this prob before with Orange ...
    Does the message actually pertain to Orange or to the website which is being opened from a hyperlink in an email message in your Orange account?

florence

Topic Starter

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 01:12:58 PM »
      Hi everyone problem solved
      went to start search typed inetcpl.cpl hit enter opened advanced tab and clicked reset, re downloaded internet explorer 8 and everything is now working fine. yipee  :)

soybean

Genius
      • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 01:19:20 PM »
      OK.   8)