Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Microsoft Picture It suddenly won't accept card reader???  (Read 2100 times)

mcummings36

Topic Starter

Intermediate

Microsoft Picture It suddenly won't accept card reader???
    « on: April 18, 2010, 03:30:21 PM »
    I've been using Microsoft Picture It 7.0 for a couple of years now. It was on my computer when I bought it, and has been a great basic photo editing program for me. Yesterday, when I put my card in the SanDisk reader I've also had as long as I've had this program, always has worked completely fine, I get a pop up error message that says my disc needs to be formatted, do I want to format it now? If I click no, the box disappears and I am taken to my pictures folder. If I click yes, I get another pop up box that says disc unable to be formatted. What the heck? I have pics on my disc I really need to download as they are of my car I'm trying to sell, and I have no other way to download them, as my camera didn't come with the correct cord. Can someone tell me why this would be happening out of the blue? I've changed nothing on my computer, camera, memory card, nothing. It's all the same equipment I've been using for the past couple of years. Help!
    You just pushed my jacka*s button...