Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I forgot my email password and i don't remember the answer of sicurity question  (Read 3318 times)

tramy

Hi all, I new here...I forgot my password and when I answer sicurity question I only remember the the answer of the first question. Other one I forgot the answer then I fill out the form hope the Yahoo helper can help me but they ask me must answer the question but I do not remember ...what can i do? I need the information in that email address all my friends my family there, too. And I just set up for the school by that email address.Please ,someone can help me how to reset new password ?
If I can not answer the question mean I lose that email forever?
Thank you very much!!!!!!

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Can not believe you lost both your password and the answer to the security question.
If you continue to have these kind of issues, you must seek professional help. This is not a joke. I found out I have to have prescription drugs to live a normal, safe and sane life. I am 72 and want to stay alive.

moro

Do you remember that you stored the password in the browser ??
Firefox, for example. You can see the passwords,in tool---option    according to the picture