Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Server Battery Replacement  (Read 6848 times)

Salmon Trout

Re: Server Battery Replacement
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 11:31:29 AM »
This is better than many TV comedy series.

Slade, you wrote this...

Code: [Select]
Im at my grandmothers Thats what causes parts too go bad

quaxo

Guru
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2010, 11:32:02 AM »
We're not slandering your grandmother.

Im at my grandmothers  >:(  Thats what causes parts too go bad or something else.

You clearly stated you were at your grandmother's, that's what causes parts to go bad. "That" refers to what if not your grandmother or being at your grandmother's?

Squall... er, I mean Slade... if you want people to understand you, you need to make more effort in making what you're saying clear. You can't completely screw up what you're saying then threaten to report people because they can't figure out what you mean.

Slade

Topic Starter

Hopeful

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2010, 11:34:50 AM »
    I just answered the questions you gave in sequence more or less.  I just had my great great grandmother die the other week too.  :(

Salmon Trout

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2010, 12:13:50 PM »
    I just answered the questions you gave in sequence more or less.

Why don't you answer the questions like normal people do? (clearly, and in English?)

quaxo

Guru
      • Yes
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #19 on: November 06, 2010, 12:21:40 PM »
    I just answered the questions you gave in sequence more or less.  I just had my great great grandmother die the other week too.  :(

Sorry to hear that, but I don't know why you even bring it up. How did we go from replacing a battery in that old machine to talking about your relatives? Only you, Squall, only you.

Salmon Trout

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2010, 12:34:00 PM »
    Sorry to hear that, but I don't know why you even bring it up. How did we go from replacing a battery in that old machine to talking about your relatives? Only you, Squall, only you.

Actually, my grandmother died in 1981, and I have some silver spoons that she gave me. Do I get any points for that?

Slade

Topic Starter

Hopeful

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2010, 12:37:31 PM »
      ummm....    No, I was refering too the fact that I was visiting her cause she cant do stuff.  You made the assumption its her fault

Salmon Trout

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2010, 12:44:47 PM »
      ummm....    No, I was refering too the fact that I was visiting her cause she cant do stuff.  You made the assumption its her fault

WE didn't. You STATED that it was. You wrote... "Im at my grandmothers  >:(  Thats what causes parts too go bad or something else."

In normal English, that means that being at your grandmothers makes parts go bad.

You later stated that you meant something else.

So your writing is a kind of code (loosely) based on English.

Your attitude is that you cannot be bothered to write clearly. Very soon, our attitude will be that we can't be bothered to answer your questions.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
      • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • BC-Programming.com
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #23 on: November 07, 2010, 08:32:21 AM »
      Very soon, our attitude will be that we can't be bothered to answer your questions.

That's the attitude I've adopted.
      I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Slade

Topic Starter

Hopeful

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2010, 02:11:44 PM »
        I had ordered a battery but, there was no indication that I had put my order into digi tech an it was on back order.  Suppose that I will have too try again later but, they do have the battery that I need for the unit.