Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Mp3 and Mp 4 Downloads  (Read 2630 times)

AngelAdi

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Mp3 and Mp 4 Downloads
    « on: August 17, 2011, 03:26:33 AM »
    Lately I have clicked on links to mp3 and mp4 downloads only to find the page not available.  At first I thought it was just that the link had expired or broken, but I have seen that it does this with almost all the links.  Even from previously downloaded links.  I need to download some training videos urgently, but the page shows 'page not available'.  I think it may have something to do with my pc.  I have the latest version of Vlc player and I have tried using 4 different web browsers, but to no avail.  Could there be a problem with my pc, and what advice would you give me.

Thank you!

Transfusion

Mentor

• STUPID=Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: Mp3 and Mp 4 Downloads
    « Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 04:49:58 AM »
    What is the link that you are trying to access? Have you tried clearing your cookies and temporary internet files so that your computer is not reading a stored cache of the webpages in question?
    In Soviet Russia, iPhone touch you. Computer shut you down. Mouse click you. Floppy inserts you. Yahoo answers you. Man in TV watches you. Computer game addicts you. Guitar shreds you. Motherboard fries you. The laughter in manslaughter is put back in.
    Giveaway of the Day" style="border: none

AngelAdi

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 10:45:53 AM »
      Hi there!

I download audio books and self-improvement mp3's.  Yes, I have recently cleared my history and cookies, and still seen no improvements.  I also recently purchased the Massive Passive Profits software, but was unable to download the training videos. 

Thank you for the reply!

Transfusion

Mentor

• STUPID=Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 10:53:53 AM »
      http://massivepassiveprofits.com/
      If this is the website, it looks like a scam... reputable companies would have a structured webpage, usually with a user support base for you to post your questions...

Try using a secure browsing service to access the webpage in question... if it fails, you know that there is something fishy going on.

https://accounts.comodo.com/trustconnectfree/management/signup
      In Soviet Russia, iPhone touch you. Computer shut you down. Mouse click you. Floppy inserts you. Yahoo answers you. Man in TV watches you. Computer game addicts you. Guitar shreds you. Motherboard fries you. The laughter in manslaughter is put back in.
      Giveaway of the Day" style="border: none

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Expert