Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: mobile broadband..virgin mobile mifi or verizon 5 spot?  (Read 2386 times)

thundergod12

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    mobile broadband..virgin mobile mifi or verizon 5 spot?
    « on: March 29, 2011, 09:31:10 PM »
    I am considering a mobile broadband device & service.  I live in a far northern suburb of chicago...I've heard some not so great stuff about virgin mobile but also heard the service is good but slow in my area..verizon i believe would be more reputable & they have a good deal on the 5 spot;  free device w/$35 per month 3Gb max on data but there is the 2 year contract...I would need a wireless adapter for my pc.  I was just wondering if anyone has experience with either service & device especially in my area...I had avirgin mobile pay as you go phone 7 years ago and had no problems & I really enjoyed it...do you think that is any evidence of potential good luck with its broadband? my neighbor has the sprint mobile broadband with no issues..I've heard virgin's is only 1/2 the speed tho..please help!