Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My HP C4795 will not print files from certain programs/websites  (Read 2865 times)

jm57

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Familiar
    My HP C4795 will not print files from certain programs/websites
    « on: October 23, 2011, 07:33:29 PM »
    Well basically the title explains it all. My printer will print files from any microsoft office program, but certain websites just won't cooperate with my printer. One example of the websites that my printer can't seem to work with is aplia.com and notehall.com, I use both for school and this issue is very frustrating as a result. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions of why this might be happening? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Everyone!

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: My HP C4795 will not print files from certain programs/websites
    « Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 07:45:40 PM »
    I have run across websites with protected content that wont print. When you try to print it nothing happens, nothing even goes to spooler. I wonder if the web site has this block on their content. Such as can you print from say Yahoo with no problems, and only these sites are not printing?

There are ways to print protected sites, but I cant share how to bypass that here.

Lumpy44

Beginner
      • Yes
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: My HP C4795 will not print files from certain programs/websites
    « Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 08:55:00 PM »
    Problem likely isnt your printer. Yes as read above there are no print websites. Could screen shot/snip and then copy paste into MS Word if its not a huge amount of stuff your printing off.