Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Looking for a REALLY old game titled "gravity guy"  (Read 3634 times)

hamstap85

Topic Starter

• hamstap85 studios
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Looking for a REALLY old game titled "gravity guy"
« on: January 27, 2012, 04:05:08 PM »
I know there is a recent game by Miniclip called Gravity Guy, but that is not what I'm talking about. I am talking about an ancient PC game that you installed from a 3.5" Floppy.

The environment was a square grid, with a black background. The purpose was to use the arrow keys to navigate this guy to the exit, which was a door with the standard [EXIT] above it. Every item in the game took up one space in the grid. Your items include:

Man
Exit door
Wall
Gravity changers

There might've been other elements, I'm not sure. Your gravity changers were different types of arrows that would change the gravity whenever the guy walked into them. One was a one-time use arrow that disappeared, a random changer, a reverser, and others. If anyone knows what the *censored* I'm talking about, please PLEEEEASE let me know, so that we can build an army, and maybe even write it again if we can't find it.

Oh, and you could jump. One square.