Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: PC PROBLEM  (Read 2536 times)

SIDHARTH

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Familiar
    PC PROBLEM
    « on: March 11, 2012, 12:22:47 PM »
    Intel UNDI, PXE-(build 082) Copyright c 1997-2000  Intel corporation For realtek RTL810/100 PCI-Express ethernet Adapter v1.03(070306) PXE-E61:Media test failure check cable PXE-MDF:Exiting PXE ROM No bootable device-insert boot disc and press any key        THIS IS MY PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME

reddevilggg

Expert

• Experience: Beginner
    Re: PC PROBLEM
    « Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 12:30:24 PM »
    This is the time to be glad you've done regular back ups. The drive may be beginning to fail

Do you have a floppy inserted ?  Do you have a CD / DVD in the drive ? If so, take them out and try again. Check the BIOS and make sure the hard drive is the boot disk.
    11 cheers for binary !

Darthgumby

Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 03:08:02 PM »
      Could be a problem with the hard drive too.  Maybe a cable is bad internally or a the hard drive itself is failing.  Denfinately check for any discs or anything else inserted first and try again though.
      There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that the ship has sailed, and that only a fool will continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool.

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      « Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 09:20:36 PM »
      Failing laptop CMOS battery would be my guess,
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "