Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Hope this is okay to post here, I do not know where else to post it :)  (Read 2977 times)

kimandchad

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    So we just got this computer about 2 weeks ago, it works fine and was a custom built that we bought off of Ebay. The back of the tower has a DVI output and today my DVI to HDMI cord came to hook the TV up to the tower. I am having a few issues now though. #1 - If the TV is on the HDMI source then the computer screen starts 'flashing' black every few seconds. #2 - I can not seem to figure out how to get the TV screen to show what is on the computer screen - it is one or the other. #3 - The TV screen shows the icons at the bottom but not the ones at the side and if I move the mouse to the right of the screen I can then and only then see the mouse arrow on the TV screen.

Any help or ideas on what is going on? I can give more info, just tell me what you need. I will prob have my dad look into it and see if he can figure out what it up :)

kimandchad

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
      Never mind! I figured it out. Well not why the screen was flashing to black, but it has stopped doing it now so I am good! Thanks for looking though!