Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Images not loading on certain sites  (Read 3285 times)

Dan Chen

Images not loading on certain sites
« on: October 09, 2005, 12:31:45 PM »
Does anyone know how to fix this? there's certain sites that I got to like MySpace and Xanga where only 1 out of 10 images loads. Even after I refresh the page, the images don't load. This happens to me in both IE and FireFox. Thanks in advance

GX1_Man

Re: Images not loading on certain sites
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 04:22:52 PM »
This is a triple posting! You may have set the record by doing this. Really once is enough.

What are your security settings. I don't use those places so I don't know the details there, but it seems to load fine here. (I also don't use Windows much, buit Linux has no problems)

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 05:14:33 PM »
This is going to the Sin-Bin for sure!  ;)

[glb]Flame[/glb]

GX1_Man

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2005, 08:28:59 PM »
Throw away the key. Or give it to Raptor.

Dan Chen

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2005, 09:20:12 AM »
Sorry about the triple, I had FireFox and IE out because they were both taking forever to post. THe 3rd one was just a dumb mistake

adventFLUX

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 09:25:15 AM »
This is a triple posting! You may have set the record by doing this. Really once is enough.

What are your security settings. I don't use those places so I don't know the details there, but it seems to load fine here. (I also don't use Windows much, buit Linux has no problems)

I haven't changed my security settings at all, not even the day that it was last working. I have a McAfee firewall, Privacy Service, and SpamKiller on, though. I do remember doing a disk cleanup, which freed up 4 gbs of space.