Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: MP3 Files  (Read 5129 times)

Hopester Doofus

Adviser

• Hope-ing To Help
    Re: MP3 Files
    « Reply #15 on: October 31, 2005, 11:31:27 PM »
    Definition of guest:
    1.      One who is a recipient of hospitality at the home or table of another.
    2.      One to whom entertainment or hospitality has been extended by another in the role of host or hostess, as at a party.

Definition of newbie:
    One that is new to something, especially a novice at using computer technology or the Internet

We learn from mistakes, and there is no such thing as a smart one; that's what makes it a mistake. And then we know better for next time. Personally, I think it would be a pleasant rethinking of our tactics here, if we acted on the assumption that a guest or newbie such as this is already aware that he messed up, and doesn't need to be reminded of it.

I'm totally amazed in this day and age that people simply do not use the utilities available on their desktops. Apparently nobody likes to backup their files (too time consuming; it can't happen to me; yadda yadda yadda).

Fair enough. Just don't be shocked and offended when the recipient of a little gem like this shows enough balls to defend himself, when a veiled remark is made regarding the questionable level of his intelligence.
    There’s no limit to what you can achieve if you don’t mind who gets the credit.