Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Newbie here, hoping to get some help with a sound problem  (Read 3035 times)

Zenith

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Newbie here, hoping to get some help with a sound problem
    « on: June 29, 2017, 11:48:49 AM »
    Hiya. I have a Lenovo Flex-3 1130 and its served me well, except for one problem that's frequently plagued me... the sound going out randomly.

I use it most for Skype, so a dropped call is indicative to me when the sound goes out. Usually closing the lid or a restart gets the sound working, again. Some days I don't encounter this problem, at all, other days its constant. And, I just don't know where to go from here, in regards to diagnosing the problem, let alone fixing it.

But now its gotten to the point that restarting doesn't fix it. So, I can totally watch YouTube videos, just can't hear 'em, for instance.

I'm hoping its just an issue with a driver, or something I can fix easily, and not something hardware related... but I thank anyone, in advance, for any and all help regarding the issue.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Newbie here, hoping to get some help with a sound problem
    « Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 07:06:36 PM »
    1st step would be check device manager...any Yellow ??'s ?
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "