Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Monitor Help  (Read 5302 times)

tucker42

Re: Monitor Help
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 05:31:17 PM »
Please stop the name calling. You could have a stroke or something you get so mad

Dmitri

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2006, 05:55:36 PM »
deadlyreckon you talk badly to others. what he did so bad to you any way??what deserve that??you should talk with my uncle. he tell you about angry words and what happens to them with them..

Dead_reckon

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2006, 05:55:49 PM »
Tucker may hace a point (no matter how oblique).  Your electrical suggestions in that other thread are...  well scary, frankly!  ;)

how is asking if i should upgrade a breaker scary? im not the danged idiot who wired this mess in this house... sorry if i seem alittle grouchy, i am operating my computer with my keyboard, mouse died, and this is no sustitute to a mosue... (see my newest thread)

homer

Expert
    « Reply #18 on: July 04, 2006, 06:06:30 PM »
    how is asking if i should upgrade a breaker scary?

im an electrician, and if "upgrading" means putting in a larger amperage breaker, that is scary. it can lead to melted insulation of the wire, arcing between the wires due to the lack of insulation, and most costly, a fire. heres a tip for everyone... dont EVER substitute a larger amperage breaker for a smaller amperage breaker.  ;)
    « Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 06:06:49 PM by homer »

GX1_Man

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2006, 06:16:01 PM »
    Well put, homer. Let's hope his Dad knows that or he will be Real Dead Reckon.  :o :o :o :o

homer

Expert
      « Reply #20 on: July 04, 2006, 10:53:52 PM »
      lol! ;D  or "What's that Burning Smell?"_Reckon. lol

Dead_reckon

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 10:25:31 AM »
      Well put, homer. Let's hope his Dad knows that or he will be Real Dead Reckon.  :o :o :o :o

yeah, my dad knows what he's doin, i think he may eventually run a new line, and put my bros computer and airconditioner on a differant circut, then i can have an airconditioner ;D

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
        • Me
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #22 on: July 05, 2006, 11:18:26 AM »
      deadlyreckon you talk badly to others. what he did so bad to you any way??what deserve that??you should talk with my uncle. he tell you about angry words and what happens to them with them..
      I swear, I'm going to adopt this boy!
      Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
        • Me
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #23 on: July 05, 2006, 04:11:18 PM »
      We are all responsible for our own behaviour.  If we are called on it, it is no defence to say, "Yes, but he's just as bad."  Life doesn't work like that.  Sorry.
      Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

Dmitri

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2006, 05:00:26 PM »
      robpomeroy you are wise like uncle Vitaly.a big heart and right thinking will lead the way he says.i can not be adopted but please help my friend dread reckon.you could adopt him??

Dead_reckon

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2006, 06:57:59 PM »
      robpomeroy you are wise like uncle Vitaly.a big heart and right thinking will lead the way he says.i can not be adopted but please help my friend dread reckon.you could adopt him??

erm... no... my dad may be a little crazy when it comes to driving... but he isnt like a school guidance counsoler (or atleast, no where near what rob is compaired to one)... the only reason why he can be alittle crazy would be the 307 four barrel in his 86 olds custom cruiser... this one to be exact...