Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Game Vindicator  (Read 4179 times)

GangstaGoose

Game Vindicator
« on: August 06, 2006, 02:58:10 PM »
I think this should be the right place to post, since it's a Windows XP problem. Anyways.. I recently downloaded and installed a program called Game Vindicator, that protects my games from cheats, hacks, and viruses.

When I go to run the program, it says; Component 'msinet.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

I think this may have something to do with my C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32 msinet.ocx files.

I already tried registering the msinet.ocx file with regsvr32.exe, but it still gives me the same error afterwards.

I'm running Windows XP and it's 32 bit.

I don't know of any other system information you all would know to solve my problem, but if there's any more information I should post, let me know.

GX1_Man

Re: Game Vindicator
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 07:38:17 PM »
Pfft, no one even wants to help?

So much for 'Computer Hope'..

On the other hand it has been what, < 5 hours since your original post for a product probably no one uses and should probably have gone in the Games forum? Does that cover it pretty well? I will move it there for you as it seems game related.

What did you learn in your google search or at the site for the program? I have never heard of that myself and couldn't turn up much in a quick search, but I am not an avid gamer.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=msinet.ocx&btnG=Search

Any gamers here heard of or use this product? What is the home page for the manufacturer?

« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 07:45:09 PM by GX1_Man »

Dilbert

• Egghead

• Welcome to ComputerHope!
    « Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 09:54:15 PM »
    Would you mind even saying where you got this program? I can't even find it in a Google search.
    "The geek shall inherit the Earth."

GangstaGoose

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 10:13:01 PM »
    Sorry about earlier, I had already asked everyone about my problem, and I want to get it fixed soon. >_<

It's this new update called Game Vindicator, for a game called SFO, which is Street Fighter Online. The vindicator not only gets rid of cheats, but it gives the SFO program a 'vindicated Ryu'. This is why I need it..

You can go here and click on the green button that says Downloadable, then it should show everything about the Game Vindicator; http://www.streetfighteronline.com/

If there's anything else that you all need to know, tell me.  :-X

Dilbert

• Egghead

• Welcome to ComputerHope!
      « Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 11:29:38 PM »
      Well, to be honest, I can safely say that we don't have experience with this program. I apologize for this. However, you can Email [email protected] and tell them the problem. They work with this program every day, so they're more likely to know the problem. :)
      « Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 11:31:40 PM by Timothy_Bennett »
      "The geek shall inherit the Earth."