Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: HELP ME COMPUTER PROBLEM  (Read 1862 times)

Evilcyborg

Topic Starter

Beginner
    HELP ME COMPUTER PROBLEM
    « on: August 17, 2006, 11:29:44 AM »
    Hello

I have  aproblem with my computer, it is locking up all the time and I am not sure why. I would like some advice on how I can troubleshoot this problem and resolve it.
    My computer locking up and i dont now what do do to stop this, i need some help to fix this.
    I can give more detailes about the problem because i dont now what to say when the computer lock up i need to restart the computer and doesnt say nothing when i start the windowns doesnt appear nothing about the computer block. Nothing no error. Some guys told me the computer lock up because is very hot but i dont now if is that because my friend computer doesnt lock up just because is hot. Can be another problem but i dont now what is
    Can you give me some advices to fix this please some help
    I give you my contact [email protected]
    please help me
    MY PC is locking up more or less every 3 hours and sometimes reboting randomly.
    It is a custome built PC with window XP, 2GB Memory PC4300 , 512MB Graphics card Geforce 6600 PCL express x16, 2 Sata disks with 250 GB and  a processor pentium D Intel CPU 3.2GHz, moderboard is a geniuine intel corporation D955XBK. I have updated t the lastest BIOS level by Intel, but the problem persist.

Thank you in advance
    Cyborg
    I fix some pc problems.

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: HELP ME COMPUTER PROBLEM
    « Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 11:35:43 AM »
    Do you have any temperature monitoring software installed or can you access your BIOS to see temperature readings?

As a test to see whether this is a temperature issue, remove the side of the computer case and blow an external fan directly at the side of the computer while it's running.  Does it still lock up?

Evilcyborg

Topic Starter

Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 04:23:15 PM »
      but the computer lock up when i dont tuth in the mouse and i shut down the monitor. When i turn off my monitor and i dont tuth is my mouse the computer lock up can be the temperature e dont now??'
      I fix some pc problems.

GX1_Man

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 05:34:20 PM »