Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Suse Linux Problems  (Read 4960 times)

Drake

Suse Linux Problems
« on: October 26, 2006, 08:25:43 PM »
Hey, I'm having problems with Suse Linux 10, the mouse will not move, or it will and then will stop, and I would have to unplug the mouse and then plug it back in, only to have it quit on me again.  Also, I have tried to remove it, but when I try to, I can't boot Windows anymore, so i reinstalled linux, and use the grub booter and just select windows for now, because that's what i'm primarily using (linux doesnt' support macromedia stuff, and few other programs i use daily).  Please help me out as soon as possible, thanks in advance.

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
    • Me
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Suse Linux Problems
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 04:04:49 AM »
What kind of mouse are you using, and does it work fine in Windows?
Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

Drake

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 01:31:00 PM »
I'm using a mouse made by microsoft, but even when i try using any other types of mouses, it doesn't work.  I think I'm going to just remove Suse Linux, can anyone help me with that? because when I do, I can't boot windows, so i reinstalled just to use the grub booter or whatever.

GX1_Man

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 08:07:54 PM »
Microsoft did it, then.

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
    • Me
  • Experience: Expert
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 03:58:42 PM »
You can read up on how to use FDISK, in order to revert to your normal Microsoft *censored*, if that's what you really want...
Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos