Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: thanks  (Read 1704 times)

firefli45

thanks
« on: March 11, 2007, 07:32:19 PM »
 :Dthanks for the help with my folders.i still didnt find them but i do know how to put them where i can find them in my pictures.i had my little dog search every where but he couldnt find them.i,m sure i'll b back with more ?s

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: thanks
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 07:45:15 PM »
Ummm ..., why didn't you post this in the discussion thread to which you are referring?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 09:41:31 PM by soybean »

firefli45

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 09:07:19 PM »
ummmmm sorry dont know my way around i will just find my help somwhere else.thanks for bein so rude i thought this was here for help

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 09:19:12 PM »
We're glad to help.  I just meant to point out that a dangling post that's really a reply to another post is supposed to be attached to that other post/message.  Surely, if you spent a little time viewing any of the discussions here, you would realize that.  Now, granted, the various buttons on the forum may be little confusing in the beginning.  If you have any question about how to post replies, send PMs (Private Messages), edit, or delete posts, feel free to ask.  Someone will gladly help.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 09:41:58 PM by soybean »