Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: internet background colors wrong  (Read 3705 times)

Ria

internet background colors wrong
« on: June 04, 2007, 02:28:40 PM »
Hi, I am new here and hope to get an answer which I badly need. I am working off Microsoft Windows XP Proffesional edition...every web page
that I pull up off the net has a white background. No color or pattern. This makes working on my personal website a real problem. I have a dell E521 which is fast and I love it ..this is the only problem I am having and I hope someone can lead me in the right direction. I already went into all the controls and checked everything out as far as my knowledg base is. I did check that the computer does not determine the color of pages but the explorer 7 should do that right?...any help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you....Ria
PS I should mention all games come up in gorgeous colors..everything else is great...just internet pages ..websites etc....
sorry I should also mention I have the nvidia  card installed on here..

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: internet background colors wrong
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 05:11:53 PM »
Not a solution but a suggestion.
DLoad and install FireFox  and visit some of the same sites...this will tell us if it's a system problem or something wrong with IE...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "