Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Which Computer is Better ?  (Read 2134 times)

sting414

Which Computer is Better ?
« on: July 01, 2007, 08:56:08 PM »
Hey I am going to be purchasing an Alienware laptop in a couple weeks and was wondering which one was better and need some help  ;D

The choices are the Aurora™ m9700 (link below) completely base what it gives you for every option. Alienware: Configure Your Aurora m9700 High-Performance System Today!

or the Area-51® m5550 with a couple upgrades. with this one I'd upgrade the graphics card from 128MB ATI Mobility™ Radeon® X1400 to the 256MB NVidia® GeForce™ Go 7600. Also I'd upgrade the screen to widescreen upgrade the processor up one level to Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T7200 2.0GHz 4MB Cache 667MHz FSB. Heres the link to the computer Alienware: Configure Your Area-51 m5550 High-Performance System Today! but I dont think the upgrades get applied so you probably have to do choose em yourself.

I want to know which one is better overall but particullarly in graphics card and processor because I heard Turion isn't good but I'm not an expert on it.

Thanks for any help.

The Saviour