Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: help me with this!!!  (Read 2996 times)

naren_arsenal

help me with this!!!
« on: June 07, 2007, 12:40:53 AM »
I know a little bit of c and c++,I dont know advanced programming(i am not familiar with OOPS concept).i can only write code for small programs like palindrome,fibbonacci etc,i want to learn more advanced programming.I need u to suggest how i can improve my programming skills..
Is programming for natural talents or can it be learnt by practise...
and Plz tell me what is a database and whats the use of it.

contrex

Re: help me with this!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 01:16:23 AM »
Read books. You need ability, but you also need practice. Learning by asking on web forum not good method. Description of database is found in basic Information Technology textbook.

naren_arsenal

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 12:08:24 AM »
OK... ???

Dark Blade

• Forum Gaming Master

• Adviser

• Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 12:46:53 AM »
Database:
Quote from: Google
• A database is a collection of information stored in a computer in a systematic way, such that a computer program can consult it to answer questions. The software used to manage and query a database is known as a database management system (DBMS). The properties of database systems are studied in information science.

• Data stored on computer files or on CD-ROM. A database may contain bibliographic, textual or numeric data. The data are usually structured so that they may be searched in a number of ways. A variety of databases is accessible via this website.

• A database is an organised collection of information records that can be accessed electronically. In the Library this includes indexing and abstracting databases, citation databases or databases of fulltext journal articles.
From Google Definitions

C++ TUTORIALS
C++ Language Tutorial
Online C++ Tutorial
Googled, look for yourself