Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: movie crash  (Read 2647 times)

kuszmania9999

Topic Starter

Adviser

• citizenship
  • Experience: Beginner
movie crash
« on: August 31, 2007, 11:54:45 PM »
ok,1st i'm using windows 98,the processor speed could be around 1.0 Ghz - 1.5Ghz,dont remember sorry,128mb ram.20GB hard disk that  being divided by partition magic into C & D.

THe problem:
i used ares (p2p) downloading many movie in to D, all of the movie don't have any problem even a scratch!...it works fine 100% until...
i download a movie and when i play the downloaded movie it can play but suddenly crash during some part..damaging almost 80% of the total run time.so i though it's just from the movie file,but now all of the next movie that i downloaded have the same problem,i even formated the hard disk (C) only because in the D are image file of the norton ghost,mp3's,and some of my document.after i format the computer & download again, guess what?same old problem!
i also try playing the data on 2 others computers,but no changes.
in my opinion,the data that provided by the p2p was clean,but it just broke & scratch when going into my D.......any comment?tq & sorry 4 the bad english.. :'(

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
Re: movie crash
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 09:27:35 AM »
Video is one of the most demanding operations on a computer...i'm afraid your results will be the same no matter what quality the DLoads are with 128M of RAM...`
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

kuszmania9999

Topic Starter

Adviser

• citizenship
Re: movie crash
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 10:02:38 PM »
u said could be from the 128mb RAM?then why b4 this all of the file very good?i almost download more than 100 movies and the prob just come. ??? ???