Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Need help with my keyboard  (Read 2453 times)

Sugarfreehenno

Need help with my keyboard
« on: October 04, 2007, 02:08:30 PM »
Alright i recently purchased an advent ADE-AD2 wireless keyboard and am having some problems with it. When running games and using the W,A,S,D layout for movement and using the left SHIFT key to sprint i cant hold shft and press the W key i have to stop using any of the letter keys to use any number keys or SHIFT or CAPS LOCK and other keys of that nature. I am running Windows xp servie pack 2,  Intel core 2 quad cpu 2.40 GHz 2048Mb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS. I installed all the relavent drivers for the keyboard and still this problem keeps happning. Also when playing an fps and using any numbber of keys in rapid succesion the keyboard seems to "lag" out is thats possible. I really like this keyboard but will return it if i cant fix the problem as it makes gaming quite awkward. The reason who i am so hesitant to return it is that im looking for a really nice slimline low key wireless keyboard and am having difficulty find any ones for either a reaonable price or without having to shell out for the mouse aswell.

I donot know if the problem is very vague or if anyone can help me but any assistance would be nice.