Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Duo 2 Core help??  (Read 2304 times)

globalpal_ooty

Topic Starter

Beginner
  • Computer Crazy
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Duo 2 Core help??
« on: November 29, 2007, 06:43:28 AM »
What is the difference between Duo 2 Core Extreme and Quad..Are these both same...which is the advanced one and which is the best processor? Planning to get a new system and already have a system with just Duo 2 Core processor..Planning to get an advanced one? Can u help me out in this regard..
Victor Solomon Raja

FilluX

Intermediate

Re: Duo 2 Core help??
    « Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 07:04:07 AM »
    What is the difference between Duo 2 Core Extreme and Quad..Are these both same...which is the advanced one and which is the best processor? Planning to get a new system and already have a system with just Duo 2 Core processor..Planning to get an advanced one? Can u help me out in this regard..

No they are not, Quad meens 4, 4 cores, your processor has got 2
    Xp sp2
    P5n32-E Sli
    q6600 @ 3,0 ghz + thermalright ultra 120 extreme
    8800 gts 320mb
    2gb ddr2 800mhz
    Thermaltake toughpower 750w
    Antec 900
    Samsung 226bw

Jess607

Hopeful

Re: Duo 2 Core help??
      « Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 08:56:54 AM »

No they are not, Quad meens 4, 4 cores, your processor has got 2

I'll just add that the "Extreme" version are also the "sucker" versions, unless you have Liquid Nitrogen.