Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR stop message!!  (Read 4237 times)

Crunk Juice

KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR stop message!!
« on: January 08, 2005, 01:16:01 PM »
hey i dont know when this started to happen but i used to be able to go on to standby and then resume back normally. But now, whenever i go on Standby and i resume and get the KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR stop message: 0x0000007a (e163a3e4,c000000e, bf8e9313, 0697f860) right after i click a button to resume from Standby. how can i fix this so that i can resume from standby normally? any help would be appreciated.

Crunk Juice

Re: KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR stop message!!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 04:10:37 PM »
i ran the chkdsk and now whenever i resume from standby, i get this message on the same blue screen "A process or thread to system operation has expectedly exited or been terminated."

merlin_2

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 04:25:21 PM »
What happens if you ........hit the f8 key on re-boot..and chose that good config..option?>>>have you changed keyboard/mouse/ or updated to sp2!is this a laptop /desktop///and what are the power settings#~

Crunk Juice

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 07:30:02 PM »
k, i have updated to Service Pack 2 recently but this was happening b4 when i had Service Pack 1. Good config doesnt do any good. I haven't changed keyboard or mouse, but i have used other mouse and keyboard when i had my system at my friends house. i'm running on a desktop and power settings.... Power scheme is Home/Office Desk.... Settings for Home/Office power scheme all 3 is Never..... UPS says uninterruptible power supply..... UPS service is currently stopped.... anything else needed to be known? Please help. want to get rid of this problem.

Crunk Juice

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2005, 07:00:38 PM »
so... wut do i do?  ???

Crunk Juice

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2005, 05:22:34 PM »
aw this sucks.....

merlin_2

Crunk Juice

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2005, 06:18:38 PM »
Its not that. After running the chkdsk thingy, i get different error messages after i resume from standby such as KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR and some other stop message 0x000000F4. and then sometimes its just a blank black screen and never resumes. wuts wrong???

Crunk Juice

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2005, 07:24:49 PM »
wut if i reformat? does that make this stupid thing go away?

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2005, 07:43:41 PM »
    wut if i reformat? does that make this stupid thing go away?

It certainly will......

dl65  ::)
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Crunk Juice

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2005, 08:34:39 PM »
    well maybe ill reformat.. unless u guys can help me get rid of it