Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: No Signal Input and .......  (Read 2007 times)

micheller

No Signal Input and .......
« on: March 27, 2008, 11:42:45 AM »
Need help fast!!!  Purchased a Gateway desktop GT5058 just two yrs ago.  Worked great until 2months ago when a virus was found.  Geek squad at Best Buys fixed the problem and installed Kaspersky anti-viurs.
Computer was a little slow since the installation but was better at protecting the computer than McAfee.  However, Monday night I shut down the computer (as always) and Tuesday when turned on again, just the indicator light went on, the fan ran very loud and there was no image on the screen except No Signal Input which lasted a few seconds.  The computer just keeps running and will not boot.  I shut-off holding the button a  few seconds, unplugging and replugging everything but nothing is working.  Unfortuantely it is no longer under warranty .........would appreciate any help or suggestions.!!!!

Thank you. ???

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
    • Obituary
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: No Signal Input and .......
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 04:51:04 PM »
Are you comfortable working with the internal components
of your computer ?

Have you opened the computer and worked on things inside
before ?
Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.