Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My computer won't start  (Read 2076 times)

Enzan

Topic Starter

Rookie

My computer won't start
    « on: April 17, 2008, 02:35:18 PM »
    So I can only use safe mode now :( , when I first start my PC, and takes me to that blue screen where it checks desks, as soon as it finishes the screen like distorts in blue and white then the PC just like... restart, well it kinda stand by, the PC don't shut down, the screen turns black and the power button in my screen turns from green to orange :( , can anyone help me ?

cryhelp

Hopeful
    • Only the educated are free=Epictetus
      Re: My computer won't start
      « Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 03:17:29 PM »
      Give more information: What kind of PC?, windows, etc.  What were you doing when this happened?  The more info you can list the more likely someone here can help you. ;D
      "Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education"  Mark Twain

Enzan

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: My computer won't start
        « Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 03:21:06 PM »
        Well my PC is custom, not a brand, my windows is XP SP2, and I don't remember what I was doing, last thing I Can recall in the morning (6 hours ago) that I was watching.... videos not suitable for underage kids xD , but I wasn't watching it online, I had those videos a looong time ago, then I closed my PC, opened at night, and the distorted thingy happened