Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Scrolling text  (Read 2991 times)

Dross

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Scrolling text
    « on: May 02, 2008, 07:14:18 AM »
    I would like to add scrolling text to a website. Can anyone give me some help on this?

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: Scrolling text
      « Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 11:39:36 AM »
      You mean like a marquee??  If its in html just say <MArquee></Marquee> what you want goes between the two.  You can also custimze the text but I think you can handle it.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Dross

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 02:11:01 PM »
        Thank you so much Squall. I can handle the rest. Have a good day.
        Dross

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 03:00:27 PM »
          No prob
          Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres