Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Very new on webdesign,help  (Read 3992 times)

Franciuos

Very new on webdesign,help
« on: February 25, 2005, 08:34:42 AM »
Hello there,
Here i yarn for your help to introduce me to Web Designing and all that a new and greeeeeeeeeeeen entrant like me may need, hear then,
Franciuos

Joleen

Re: Very new on webdesign,help
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 11:25:04 AM »
Step 1: learn English cuz you'll be coding in it.
Step 2: read a book then follow the examples.

Corrosive

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 01:12:01 PM »

D tebera

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 06:45:55 PM »
Corrosive said, "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
I do that. Uh oh? Darn Pac-Man!

To web editing. Another trick is to swipe sights and run them on your computer. Try altering items (colors and words).

To swipe: go to a web page you like in IE. open in IE --> Tools-->Internet Options There you want to delete files and cookies. Then go to View settings --> Display files. Nothing should be there. Then hit refresh. Copy all these files to a directory. Then play. Remember to get rid of such things in the file name such as (1).

Cheers!

Corrosive

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2005, 12:09:08 PM »
I didn't. It was Kristian Wilson who said that in 1989 when he was a Nintendo of America executive. I didn't have enough space to include the attributation.