Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Custom Pc Still Runs Warm  (Read 5320 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: Custom Pc Still Runs Warm
    « Reply #15 on: July 20, 2008, 08:35:44 AM »
    Thats not funny, photobuket is having problems, I just recently formatted my one pc an it dont have all the updates an the other hasnt gotting them ether.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

quaxo

Guru
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #16 on: July 20, 2008, 12:28:33 PM »
    I'm sorry Squall. We're just teasing you.  :)

So how is it going? Are we getting this sorted out?

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2008, 06:13:52 PM »
      Nope on both accounts sadly.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

hejlik

Hopeful

• Have a GREAT day!!
        « Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 06:58:49 AM »
        I think you are trying to fix something that is not broke.  The temps you showed are just fine for a p 4. They are NORMAL!!

If you do a search on p4 temps, it will show you that. It is helpful to know exactly which cpu you have.
        Dan

No matter where you go    there you are.

ASUS P5B DELUXE, Intel Core 2 Duo E6400, CORSAIR XMS2 4GB DDR2 800, GeForce 7900GS, SeaSonic EPS12V 500W Power Supply, Western Digital Caviar 160GB SATA Hard Drive

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2008, 04:05:47 PM »
          Not according to this http://s310.photobucket.com/albums/kk403/squall_131/?action=view&current=DSC00734.jpg

http://s310.photobucket.com/albums/kk403/squall_131/?action=view&current=DSC00733.jpg

http://s310.photobucket.com/albums/kk403/squall_131/?action=view&current=DSC00731.jpg

just in case that there wheree needed or something.  Theres a fan in the front bottom, you can see the side panel, the back,cpu an the ram all have fans as well.

hejlik

Hopeful

• Have a GREAT day!!
            « Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 01:45:52 AM »
            Worry if you want. 

If it were mine, I wouldn't worry at all with those temps.
            Dan

No matter where you go    there you are.

ASUS P5B DELUXE, Intel Core 2 Duo E6400, CORSAIR XMS2 4GB DDR2 800, GeForce 7900GS, SeaSonic EPS12V 500W Power Supply, Western Digital Caviar 160GB SATA Hard Drive