Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Vista......... HELP  (Read 3056 times)

slimm01

Topic Starter

Vista......... HELP
    « on: July 16, 2008, 08:26:18 PM »
    my computer runs windows vista home ed. when i turned it on it would not load a box popped up and stated "Computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation can not proceed. To install windows, click "ok" to restart the computer and then restart the installation.

i followed the instructions and the same thing happened i also tried to restart in safe mode and i got the same message.

Broni

Mastermind
    • Kraków my love :)
      • Computer Help Forum
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Vista......... HELP
    « Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 09:02:15 PM »
    Did any DVDs come with your computer?

abubucker0

Beginner

Re: Vista......... HELP
      « Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 07:53:23 AM »
      my computer runs windows vista home ed. when i turned it on it would not load a box popped up and stated "Computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation can not proceed. To install windows, click "ok" to restart the computer and then restart the installation.

i followed the instructions and the same thing happened i also tried to restart in safe mode and i got the same message.
      well if you have the win vista cd than boot from the cd and try to perform the repair operation.